As an operations manager do you wish you had a single tool that could answer, “What is my team working on today?”
Ditch the patched together reports and juggling between tools. Check out the various ways Avenue gives managers a real-time + centralized view of their ops team workflows:
1. Centralized Work Overview: Avenue's Signals View provides a comprehensive glimpse into team workflows. It displays all units of work, including the time taken for acknowledgment and resolution. "Before Avenue, we didn’t know how to move the needle because we weren’t sure where the needle was,” noted ops manager. Read more on the signals table here.
2. Streamlined Communication: Gone are the days of toggling between multiple tools. Avenue brings built-in collaborative features to the table. Operation managers can directly chat with team members, discuss signal updates, and collectively resolve issues within the platform. Avenue also integrates with popular collaboration tools, like Slack, supporting bi-directional comment syncing. Comments made in your favorite tools seamlessly transition into Avenue. Check out our full integration list
3. Real-time Progress Visibility: Ditch the traditional weekly business reviews. Avenue provides instantaneous updates on monitor triggers and signal statuses. Operations managers now have the freedom to monitor metrics, scrutinize data quality, and spot trends on the fly, rather than waiting for weekly business reviews to turn metrics from red to green.
4. Audit Trails with Playbooks: Ops teams are now primed to consistently oversee their signal resolution processes. The Playbooks feature ensures that all issues are systematically addressed, ensuring a uniform approach across the board and adherence to standard operating procedures. Gone are the days of the unpredictable "choose your own adventure.”
5. Assured Daily Completion: Experience the gratification of accomplishment every day. Avenue's system delineates a clear checklist. Managers can conclude their day with the assurance that every item has been ticked off.
Avenue arms managers with the necessary tools and insights. It paves the way for streamlined operations, adherence to standard operating procedures, and informed decisions that elevate efficiency and productivity.